As a foundation for the COORS P3 Institute, our certified coaches utilize the Personal Insights Profile which combines the Personal Behavior profile combined with the Motivation & Engagement profile by Target Training International, Ltd. The Personal Insights Profile has been designed to help individuals achieve a greater degree of success in life and work.
Together the reports uncover the communication style and motivations of the individual. Combined with a one-on-one review and discussion of the results, the reports identify ways for individuals to develop awareness of personal style and actions and better understand others’ perceptions.
Behavioral research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment. This forms the basis to develop the emotional intelligence required in today’s healthcare environment.
The Personal Insights Profile provides a strong foundation for:
- Assessing candidate fit with current leadership as part of a search process
- The communication framework to create cohesion in a leadership team
- A building block for beginning Executive Coaching sessions and the tools for removing silos
- Building high functioning, synergistic teams and departments
The Behaviors profile (DISC) measures four dimensions of normal behavior:
- D – How the individual responds to problems and challenges.
- I – How the individual influences others to their point of view.
- S – How the individual responds to the pace of the environment.
- C – How the individual responds to rules and procedures set by others.
COORS’ Search Consultants are Certified Professional Behavior Analyst (CPBA) with Target Training International.