Position: Regional Administrative Director of Laboratory Services
Location: Chicago, IL - United States
Loyola University Health Systems
Coors Healthcare Solutions invites you to explore this exciting and rewarding opportunity with our Client, Loyola University Health Systems in Chicago, Illinois.
The Regional Administrative Director of Laboratory Services will be accountable for the regional leadership, management, and administration of all laboratory operations and laboratory services at all Loyola Medicine affiliated medical centers, outreach facilities, and regional laboratory. Responsible for the developing regional laboratory service strategies that operationalize the goals and objectives of Loyola Medicine. Directs regional standardization, optimization, and implementation of clinical standards, workflows, and policies within new and existing platforms. The Regional Director serves to maintain laboratory services in meeting CLIA and CAP requirements at all locations of service. Develops and monitors performance indicators/metrics for assigned departments and services. Evaluates business initiatives and recommends process redesign and new services. Oversees performance of laboratory employees to deliver quality test results to physicians and patients.
Minimum Education, Licensure/Certification and Experience Required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a laboratory related discipline required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP) or equivalent
- 10 + years of previous job-related experience leading strategic and business planning preferably within an integrated health care system in a competitive environment. Experience in an academic institution preferred.
- Previous medical laboratory experience with demonstrated success in quality/safety metrics, patient satisfaction, cost, business development, and service line strategy.
- Excellent Communications and Leadership skills needed.
Loyola is home to renowned centers of excellence, including the Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center, Ronald McDonald Children’s Hospital, first-class emergency department, and Level 1 Trauma Center.
Please contact: Cheryl Coors, CEO
Coors Healthcare Solutions email@example.com