Position: Director of NICU
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Neonatal Nurse leader!
COORS Healthcare Solutions invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, Trinity Health, Holy Cross Hospital, for the Director of NICU. A 46 Bed, Level III, fast paced, NICU.
Holy Cross Hospital is the 2nd largest hospital in the region (Washington, DC and Maryland suburbs) and, a full service acute care hospital operating 423 Beds. Holy Cross has the busiest OB service in the state of Maryland with 9,376 deliveries and 1,336 NICU admissions in 2016. Awarded for the 15th consecutive year Workplace Seal of Approval!
Bring your transformational leadership and passion to drive the success of our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Lead a team of highly motivated, committed, and experienced nurse specialists as well as developing novices in neonatal/infant nursing care. The new Director will provide strategic and direct oversight for the Neonatal program while managing day to day unit operations of the department in collaboration with the rest of the nursing leadership team.
- 4 Direct Reports, and provides support to over 100 FTEs
- Works collegially with physicians and leadership team
- Manages operating revenues that encompasses planning, oversight and patient care delivery
- Candidate must have exemplary customer service skills, strong communication skills, a collaborative working style, executive image & exceptional leadership qualities
- BSN degree required/ Master’s Degree Preferred
- Must have ten (10) years of progressively responsible nursing experience to include three years as a manager or Director in a Level III or IV NICU
- NICU Nursing leadership experience with NICU’s of 1,000 admissions or more annually
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package
The DMV (District/ Maryland/ Virginia) area is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the world. The area is home to the nation’s capital, museums, professional sports team (MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA), leading learning institutions, shopping and an amazing culinary scene. The region is a fast paced, exciting environment. Home to 3 major international airports, METRO system, train/ bus terminals.