DISC & PIAV ASSESSMENTS
The DISC & PIAV profiles provide a strong foundation for:
- assessing candidate fit with current leadership as part of a search process
- the communication framework to create cohesion in a leadership team
- a building block for beginning Executive Coaching sessions and the tools for removing silos
- building more synergistic teams and departments
Together the reports uncover the communication style and motivations of the individual. Combined with a one-on-one review and discussion of the results, the reports uncover ways for individuals to develop awareness of personal style and actions and better understand others’ perceptions.
Coors utilizes the Personal Insights Profile, DISC, combined with the Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values by Target Training International, Ltd. The Personal Insights Profile has been designed to help individuals achieve a greater degree of success in life and work. Behavioral research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment.
The report will measure four dimensions of normal behavior:
- D – How the individual responds to problems and challenges.
- I – How the individual influences others to their point of view.
- S – How the individual responds to the pace of the environment.
- C – How the individual responds to rules and procedures set by others.
Coors’ Search Consultants are Certified Professional Behavior Analyst (CPBA) with Target Training International.